Dental Implants in Corvallis, OR
Dental implants are a permanent solution for tooth replacement. They are a popular option among patients and doctors alike because of their stress-free maintenance and proven longevity. We understand that missing teeth can throw a wrench into your everyday life by making simple tasks, such as eating and talking, more difficult. Book a consultation at our office to learn more about what implants can do for you!CONTACT US
Dental Implant Placement
The dental implant process takes place in two parts: placement and restoration. We can refer you to a reputable oral surgeon for the implant placement portion and then design a beautiful tooth restoration in-house. During placement, an oral surgeon will place the small titanium posts into your jawbone. They’re made from biocompatible material that allows them to fuse with your jawbone and act as artificial tooth roots. Once the implants are fused in place, we come in and design your replacement teeth that attach on top.
Dental Implant Restorations
We have restoration options for patients needing both single and multi-tooth replacement. Dental crowns can replace a single tooth; bridges can bridge the gap when multiple teeth are missing in a row; dentures can fill in a full or partial arch of teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- The implant post itself prevents bone loss and keeps existing teeth from shifting.
- Our tooth restorations look and function similar to your natural teeth and blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Dental implants keep your cheeks and lips from appearing sunken and aged.
- They don’t require any additional maintenance. You can eat, brush, and floss them like your other teeth.
- Implants can improve your self-esteem and give you a new, stress-free smile!